Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Chop! Chop!


The time had come. 29 years old. I don't care anymore what my husband thinks. Just kidding. Kind of. After his fu man chu, back woodsman look, mullet, and giant goat, I did do a little something for myself though...

snip snip...


It literally takes about 3 minutes to do my hair! I hate getting ready so yeah! I love it! I don't even care if I do get mistaken for Justin Beber!
Afterward, Isie decided nothing could be better than short hair and had to have it to so...


Isn't she cute!
She's such a sweet little girl, but I can't believe how much more innocent she looks. Anton's okay with it for a while, but threatens a long, braided goatee if I don't at some point grow it back out. I think he will miss it.

7 comments:

Hill Family said...

you look so great! love the no work look! I find if my hair is long all I do is put it in a ponytail!

Cami Jo said...

SO CUTE!!! Wow, you are brave! You both look darling. You can TOTALLY pull off short hair! I loved all the pictures of Anton in the last post too. So fun!

Matt and Melissa said...

I LOVE it! You can totally pull off short hair! Good choice.

Erica Bazil said...

Ahh, I love it Sydney!!! What a fun change! I love short hair, it's what I'm more used to. But Ty always wants me to grow it out so it's what I'm dreadfully trying right now. What is it with our guys and their desire for long hair? It's not like Ty plays with my hair or anything so why is it so important - I'd like to know. Anyway, I'm sure before long, I chop it all off too. You guys really do look so darn cute - and I love that it doesn't take long to do it!

Matt and Emily said...

Cute! You are brave! And you look great!

Lori Harris said...

Love you hair!!! So cute and the dark color is awesome!!

The Archibalds said...

I L-O-V-E it!!! Love, Love, Love! We have got to find a way to get together for a weekend soon. Hope you guys are doing well - miss you!