Monday, October 10, 2011

I Wish...

I wish I wanted to dance about chocolate milk.
I wish I could cry if I felt like it.

I wish I could take a nap whenever I needed it and everyone would be happy if I did.
I wish seeing the garbage man was intensely enthralling.
I wish my booger smile could melt hearts.
I wish I giggled incessantly at a bubble beard.
I wish my bed-head was as cute as my hair when fixed.

I wish I loved every footstep when I ran.
I wish I knew my tootsies where as beautiful as a sunset.
I wish I couldn't go to sleep at night without seeing the moon.
I wish I was quickly forgiving and even quicker about forgetting.
I wish all anyone needed from me was "lubs".
Oh, I wish I was two.
I am just so glad I live with someone who is.


4 comments:

Melonie Harris said...

Love your post!! Soo cute!

amber-girl said...

That really was so cute!!! Kids allow us to enjoy the simple things, don't they?? I mean, really, you give a 2 yr old a box, and it's more fun than Disney Land! What a fun way to post it with such adorable pictures!!! You guys have the cutest girls I have ever seen!!

Cami Jo said...

What a darling post! I loved all the pictures too! And I'm SO impressed about that dress you made!!! SO CREATIVE! And it turned out AWESOME!

Kunz Clan said...

Okay, that was like the cutest post I have EVER seen. Such a sweet tribute to your little two year old. I hope you turn your blog posts into a book! If not check out blogs2print.com. Anyhow, it was fun to see your family pictures, so adorable.