Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Zoo-Bee-Doo-Bee-Doo


We went to Hogle Zoo! Yeah! Can you tell Isie is so excited? We went with our friends, The Knapps.
She was thrilled to see "Baby Matthew" again, but he was a baby no more. Now "Baby Matthew" has a baby brother, Cole. Sadly, we don't have a picture of him, but they were so fun. I've never seen a kid more excited about monkeys and peacocks, and sprinklers, and trees than Matthew. We did a lot of laughing.


This is as close as Isie would dare get to any animal. She wasn't quite sure the zoo animals would stay on their side of the fence.











Isie's fake smile.







I was a little surprised to find out Anton's arms DO just about measure up to a gorillas. I guess that's why his knuckles are always sore! He also took the registry on this trip. Fortunately, his brain differs somewhat from a gorilla's and he felt really good about how he did. Unfortunately, he was a little tired after the 360 question exam, and he missed the part that told him his score. I have full confidence in him though, he is a really smart guy!

4 comments:

Lana Knapp said...

Hey! I love the picture of Anton measuring up to the gorilla. ha ha Matthew was so sad when Isie left, we will have to get together again sometime.

K'Lyn said...

I bet those kids loved it. I would, I am sure if I got to the Zoo, I have been wanting to go all summer - well all my life. One of these days. We still need to get together sometime don't we. What is your schedule like?

Hill Family said...

Syd,

I can't believe how adorable your little family is! Such cute pictures ...I wish we lived close! What test did he take??

K'Lyn said...

Okay so you haven't posted since I last commented so I will just leave two. I tagged you in my latest post on my blog so take a peek and have fun!